- PLEASE SEND ONLINE SUBMISSIONS to email@example.com ONLY AS ATTACHMENTS IN MSWORD
SUBMISSIONS INVITED FOR
Templar Pamphlet & Collection Awards: 2018
CLOSING DATE: MONDAY 18th June 2018
FULL GUIDELINES (PDF) CLICK HERE
The Annual Templar Pamphlet &Collection Awards are open for submission of full length Pamphlet manuscripts for the 2018 Awards
The Awards are open to published and unpublished poets writing in English anywhere in the world. Work submitted must be original and unpublished elsewhere as a complete piece of work. Individual poems may have been published in magazines and online.
Up to two poets will receive
- The publication of a full length poetry pamphlet chosen from submissions received
- The option to submit a full collection for subsequent publication by Templar Poetry
- A launch reading at the Derwent Poetry Festival
- A launch reading at our Templar Poetry Live Keats House readings
Access the Rules & Guidelines: CLICK HERE
If you have difficulty viewing the Guidelines please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please paste the request below in the Subject line
Request for 2018 Guidelines: Pamphlet & Collection & Awards
FURTHER GENERAL INFORMATION
The poetry submitted may have been published previously and may be submitted simultaneously for consideration elsewhere, subject to the conditions detailed in the rules and guidelines. Up to two overall winners will be chosen by Alex McMillen, Managing Editor of Templar poetry and their submissions will be published as individual perfect bound Pamphlets.
The full Awards results will be posted on the Templar Poetry website in September 2018 along with full details of the Derwent Poetry Festival Programme.
FULL GUIDELINES (MS WORD) PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD