OLIVER COMINS will offer 1:1 sessions for 30 minutes with authors during the festival.
SESSION SIX: 6.00 - 6.30pm
The aim is to provide a succinct session of objective, constructive advice and critical comment on a short selection of new work provided in advance.
Examples of work include a draft pamphlet manuscript - up to 24 pages of poetry; but shorter selections of six or more poems would also be suitable for the session.
In order to book your session please take the following steps:
- SELECT CART BUTTON & PAY FOR YOUR SESSION ABOVE
- SEND A SHORT SELECTION OF NEW WORK BY EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEND THE WORK ON A SINGLE FILE (MSWORD or PDF FORMATS ONLY)
- PROVIDE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE FIRST PAGE
- PLEASE COME TO THE FESTIVAL BOOKSHOP TEN MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SESSION AND WE WILL DIRECT YOU TO THE 1:1 SESSION