THE STRAID COLLECTION AWARDS: 2020
Templar Poetry invites submissions of new and unpublished full collection manuscripts of poetry for consideration in the 2020 Straid Collection Awards.
CLOSING DATE: 17th February 2020
STRAID AWARD 2020 GUIDELINES: view HERE as PDF
(GUIDELINES also available by request to email@example.com)
- New and established poets are invited to submit a full length collection for consideration in the sixth Straid Collection Awards.
- Two and exceptionally three works will be selected for publication as a full Straid Award Collection by Templar Poetry.
- Submission may be made Online or by Post
- Please email online submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Submission: Please sent to Templar Poetry, Fenelon House, 58 Dale Road, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 3NB
- The Templar Poetry standard publishing agreement will be offered to each winning author
Templar Poetry will facilitate further live readings for Straid Poets and they may also be invited to contribute to the Templar Poetry audio archive which features our pamphlet and collected poets.
PREVIOUS STRAID AWARD COLLECTIONS
Enter Titles in the search bar above to read more
Halcyon by Olivia Walwyn
Tractography by Laurence O'Dwyer
Pickles by Laura Webb
Bird of Sorrow by Rachel Spence
Fetch by Jo Haslem
Cry Wolf by Cristina Newton
Beetle by Matthew Henley